New Patient Consultations
Due to high demand, we’ve had to temporarily suspend our online booking service for new patients so we can continue to provide the high level of care we enjoy giving for our existing patients. We are still accepting new patients, however we are requesting that these appointments are booked through our fabulous reception team either via email at email@example.com, our online contact form, or via phone on 01869 722053.
We would really like to thank you for your patience and understanding and look forward to hearing from you.
To ensure the safety of patients and staff, we’ve put in place the following measures:
- We’re asking all patients prior to their appointments to complete an easy to use online form as part of our routine screening. This is via a link which is in your email and text message reminders that you will routinely get the day before your scheduled appointment. Whilst we are still advising if you are in the ‘vulnerable group’ you don’t receive care at this time, we know for some, care is needed. Please do call us to discuss your specific needs and we will do our best to help get you the face to face care you need.
- We are asking all patients to wait in your cars until you are called on your phones to come into the clinic building as other practitioners may also be seeing patients at this time. If this isn’t possible, you will have the option to wait in the waiting area at designated seating which will be arranged at an appropriate distance between other chairs, practicing social distancing.
- Please could all patients leave accessory items such as watches & jewellery at home or in their car.
- Mel and her team will be wearing appropriate PPE as recommended by the British Chiropractic Association. If you have a face mask or face covering you are welcome to wear it.
- Patients should only be accompanied if minors, or require assistance. We are sadly requesting other family members or friends to stay in the car.
- All patients will have their temperature taken upon arrival at the clinic.
Please watch for COVID-19 symptoms & please reschedule your appointment if:
You are experiencing any signs & symptoms of COVID-19 or have had exposure to anyone with suspected or diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 10-14 days.